As a clinic that’s offered teeth whitening in Vancouver for the past 8 years, we’re thrilled to be opening our doors once again. At Pearl Boutique, our team of dental hygienists have two priorities:
- Providing superior dental-grade teeth whitening
- Ensuring the comfort and safety of our guests
To meet these goals in a post-COVID-19 world, we are following the latest public health guidelines as well as those released from Vancouver Coastal Health, BCCDC, and WorkSafe BC. A few of the highlights are listed below.
- Only 1 patient at a time will be admitted into the clinic (appointments will be spaced to prevent overlap)
- Forms related to health history and consent are being sent by email to be filled out and submitted electronically
- All patients will be required to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire 24 hours before an appointment
- Guests are asked to arrive on time and alone (there is no waiting area. We will unlock the door and greet you at the time of your appointment)
- All patients are asked to arrive wearing a mask (masks will provided for $1 if you don’t have one)
- Hand sanitizer will be offered when you arrive and before you leave. You are also requested to use it before and after any bathroom breaks.
- A temperature screening device will be used and all COVID questionnaires will be reviewed prior to an appointment
- Payment by credit or debit is encouraged at this time
Above and Beyond
Other measures we’ve adopted include new equipment to reduce the need for aerosols. Plexiglas is up at the checkout, and social distance markers are set-up around the office. As before, full sterilization protocols are implemented between every patient. Our staff members will also be sporting the very latest PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including scrubs, clinic shoes, masks, gloves, gowns (for dental cleanings), surgical caps, safety glasses, and a protective face shield.
As the brilliant Dr. Bonnie Henry says, “be calm, be kind, be safe.” Thank you for being patient as we adjust to the new COVID-19 era protocols. We look forward to seeing you again and making Vancouver smiles a little whiter and brighter.
If you have any questions or would like to book a teeth whitening appointment, please reach out at 604-620-9901 or email@example.com