As summer comes to a close and a new school year begins, many people look at September as a type of new year for fresh starts.
So why not kick start your September by doing something lovely for yourself! Feeling good helps you carry on those goals through the rest of the year and into the next year!
- Of course – retail therapy, there are so many great places to shop in this city, from South Granville, West 4th, Pacific Centre, Robson over to Park Royal, and many more in between!
- A facial- we are so lucky to have so many amazing spas and medi clinics in Vancouver, here are a couple of my favorites! : The Skin Girls & Glow Dermal Therapy
- Or what about a massage?! Who doesn’t love a good massage! Well I have the spot for you! The Treatment Room
- Get to the great outdoors- There are so many beautiful places to take a stroll or go for a hike in Vancouver: Our beautiful and extensive sea wall, UBC trails, Grouse Mountain, Seymour Mountain, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Lynne Headwaters and Lynne Canyon just to name few
- Get yourself a personal trainer! This is something you will never regret! Especially one from Krystal Fit Studio ! They kick your butt there in just 30 mins on this amazing machine called a Power Plate, that makes your body feel like it worked out for much longer! Nothing like getting a good sweat on!
- Last but certainly not least, obviously, who doesn’t want a white, healthy gleaming smile?! No one can say that’s not something that instantly makes you want to smile more and show off those pearly whites ! So why not try a teeth cleaning & whitening combo?! It’s amazing! Your teeth feel great and look even better!
Lets start this fall off right! Treat Yourself!